Friday, August 7, 2009

With Gratitude

I couldn't begin chatting about the Bible without mentioning some of the people who have been the most influential in teaching me the Scriptures. My former pastor, Fred Tarsitano, gave me a solid foundation for later studies. My professors at Nyack College, Don Nilsson, Eldon Woodcock, Elio Cuccaro and David Huttar-scholars who taught me the art and science of proper Biblical interpretation, as well as the Greek language. Without their influence, my spiritual life would have been stunted. The members of the round table discussion of the White Horse Inn-Michael Horton, Ken Jones, Rod Rosenblatt and Kim Riddlebarger-although we may never meet while on this earth, their teachings have had a great impact on my beliefs. I thank the Lord for bringing each of them into my life for a specific time and purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment